271704Re: Maildrop filtering

  • Ben
    Dec 3, 2010
      Le 01/12/2010 17:52, Christoph Anton Mitterer a écrit :
      > On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 17:41 +0100, Ben wrote:
      >> Postfix choose
      >> local to deliver the mail, but I can't find why. I would like it uses
      >> maildrop instead.
      > You need to set up your hosted domains to be virtual hosted
      > (http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html).
      >
      > Or change the transport for local delivery...

      Thank you for your reply.
      I have a lot of difficulties to set up what I want with Postfix...

      The box have a mass hosting software that came with its own postfix
      configuration. I just want to modify it slightly to use maildrop to sent
      spam in an IMAP spam folder instead of inbox.

      By default, local is used for delivering. Setting
      virtual_mailbox_domains correctly allowed me to use maildrop transport
      for delivering. But it breaks email relaying (ex : test@... must be
      delivered locally, and forwarded to test@...). The local
      delivery works (with maildrop), but the mail is not forwarded (User
      unknown in virtual mailbox table (state 14)).

      So, I've tried to use maildrop for local_transport, but if I don't set
      virtual_mailbox_domains, email have such a form :
      user_domain.com@.... So maildrop said user unknown. Command
      output: Invalid user specified. It work only with user@...

      It's hell so, as I don't know how the mass hosting software set Postfix,
      and don't know well the postfix configuration...

      Any help greatly appreciated !

      Regards,

      Ben
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic