269689Re: rejecting clients greeting me with my own name

  • Jeroen Geilman
    Oct 6, 2010
      On 10/04/2010 10:55 PM, mouss wrote:
      > Le 04/10/2010 21:10, Jeroen Geilman a écrit :
      >>> I've seen those as well; not from within my networks, but yes. I've
      >>> seen them!
      >>>

      >> The OP says in so many words that he sees connections WITH HIS IP:
      >> "who apparently connect to the MX *with the IP*"
      >>
      >> This does not happen.
      >>

      > OP talks about clients helo'ing with his IP, not connections coming
      > from someone who spoofed his IP.

      Well excuse me, again, but he obviously did.

      Re-quoting: "I have seen clients who apparently connect to my MX with
      the IP "

      How does that translate to anything else than what I said ?

      --
      J.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic