269553Re: Greylisting or not ?

    Oct 1, 2010
      On 10/1/2010 8:43 AM, Frank Bonnet wrote:
      > Hello
      >
      > I actually use postgrey as greylisting utility
      >
      > I have no experience with other greylisting softwares
      > but Postfix "gurus" advice would be greatly appreciated
      > to compare and eventually change for another software.
      >
      > Thanks a lot

      What you use depends greatly on what your needs and
      expectations are.

      I don't know of any "bad" greylisting software, but some of
      the choices may be inappropriate for particular sites (eg. too
      simple for a large multi-MX site, too complex for a home/hobby
      site with an inexperienced admin).

      What are you looking for? Some feature that postgrey doesn't
      seem to support?

      If you don't have any problem with postgrey, no need to
      change. If you just want to experiment, pick something and
      try it out.