268717Re: Regexp for blocking dynamic hosts?

  • Steffan A. Cline
    Sep 2, 2010
      I can't imagine needing to change them. They are AWESOME!

      They work great just as they are. Kills off 80% of the spam at the least.

      Thank you, Stan the ma

      Thanks

      Steffan

      T E L 6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X 6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
      Steffan A. Cline
      Steffan@... Phoenix, Az
      http://www.ExecuChoice.net USA
      AIM : SteffanC ICQ : 57234309
      YAHOO : Steffan_Cline MSN : steffan@...
      GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline Lasso Partner Alliance Member

      On 9/2/10 8:14 AM, "Stan Hoeppner" <stan@...> wrote:

      >mouss put forth on 9/1/2010 6:10 PM:
      >
      >>> Over 1600 regex patterns matching generic dynamics and statics.
      >>>Rejects
      >>> all generic dynamics, tags generic statics. Provided with no
      >>> warranties, use at your own risk, etc. Has worked well here.
      >>>
      >>> http://www.hardwarefreak.com/fqrdns.regexp
      >>>
      >>> Use in main.cf as:
      >>>
      >>> check_client_access regexp:/etc/postfix/fqrdns.regexp
      >>
      >> Try pcre and you'll love it:)
      >
      >I have some basic PCREs I created and use for some header checks and
      >client restrictions, but they're super simple, and I'm still king nubie
      >WRT regexes. Alas, even if I had the skill, I wouldn't feel like taking
      >the time to convert those 1600+ POSIX regexes to PCRE syntax. ;) As I
      >said, these were donated to me. :)
      >
      >--
      >Stan

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic