268714Re: Regexp for blocking dynamic hosts?

  • Stan Hoeppner
    Sep 2, 2010
      mouss put forth on 9/1/2010 6:10 PM:

      >> Over 1600 regex patterns matching generic dynamics and statics. Rejects
      >> all generic dynamics, tags generic statics. Provided with no
      >> warranties, use at your own risk, etc. Has worked well here.
      >>
      >> http://www.hardwarefreak.com/fqrdns.regexp
      >>
      >> Use in main.cf as:
      >>
      >> check_client_access regexp:/etc/postfix/fqrdns.regexp
      >
      > Try pcre and you'll love it:)

      I have some basic PCREs I created and use for some header checks and
      client restrictions, but they're super simple, and I'm still king nubie
      WRT regexes. Alas, even if I had the skill, I wouldn't feel like taking
      the time to convert those 1600+ POSIX regexes to PCRE syntax. ;) As I
      said, these were donated to me. :)

      --
      Stan
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic