267958Postfix SMTP AUTH using Oracle

  • Zhou, Yan
    Aug 6 9:52 AM
      Hi there,

      I have seen success stories with SMTP AUTH integrating with both MySQL
      and LDAP, but our user/configuration are stored in Oracle 10g database.
      Is there any info. on integrating Postfix with Oracle?

      Thanks,
      Yan

      Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (513) 229-5500 or by email (postmaster@...). After replying, please erase it from your computer system.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic