266990RE: dealing with Yahoo slowness

  • Mike Hutchinson
    Jun 28, 2010

      [Michael Hutchinson] made a late reply:
      Sounds like you've run into the version problem I had some time ago, where
      the rate controls were present, but were a bit buggy. See Wietse's post if
      you haven't already.

      Once we'd performed the upgrade, and applied the rate limiting configuration
      everything went smoothly - perhaps try the same values from the original
      post and work from there.

      Cheers,
      Michael.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic