266477Re: dealing with Yahoo slowness

  • M. Fioretti
    Jun 11, 2010
      On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 13:48:24 PM +1200, Mike Hutchinson
      (packetloss@...) wrote:

      > I had thought, whilst I was writing the E-Mail, that this could
      > deserve a howto or manual section...

      I would be quite interested to read such a howto. I also happen to
      publish FOSS related tips and tricks, all with CC/GPL licenses, at
      http://freesoftware.zona-m.net I'd like to properly reformat all this
      discussion in one short tutorial to publish there, so if anybody has
      other tips and advice, thanks in advance for sending them here or to
      me directly, as you prefer.

      HOWEVER, I surely can't work on this in the next two weeks, so if
      anybody else feels like doing the same on their own blog, by all means
      go ahead and post the link.

      Thanks!
      Marco F.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic