266345Re: (updated main.cf file) Installing smtp auth did not help my spam issue Below is example

    Jun 7, 2010
      On 6/7/2010 2:36 PM, Josh Cason wrote:
      > Current Config file. Running since friday.
      > Now I have had major problems posting maillog files that was either not
      > enough info, too large, or not in -V format. The first post was not in
      > -v format because if I leave my system in that. It messes up logwatch.

      No one here has asked for or wants to see verbose logs. It's
      very likely everything necessary to solve your problem is in
      the normal postfix logging. Turn off -v verbose logging!

      Earlier you posted log snippets from 50 different messages,
      but no complete logging from any single message. Posting 50
      qmgr entries gives us no more information than a single qmgr
      entry. qmgr entries without context provide no

      Follow ONE MESSAGE through your logs. Use the QUEUEID number
      in the log to find log entries pertaining to ONE MESSAGE.

      Post all the requested information in one message to the list;
      don't make people trying to help you wade through a half-dozen
      messages with conflicting information.

      and fix the time on your computer while you're at it.