265244Re: RE : RE : How to forward mail when mailbox not localy existing

  • Stefano L.
    May 2, 2010
      On Sun, 02 May 2010 18:08:25 -0500, Noel Jones <njones@...>
      wrote:

      > It works, except that your queue will be filled with
      > undeliverable bounces to nonexistant spammer addresses, and
      > you will eventually get blacklisted as a backscatter source.

      Thank you Noel, I understood. So also my suggestion is not a good idea
      because, as I just tested, the bounce is generated by the second server and
      goes then back all the way to the original user as a bounce. I will change
      my configuration too.

      Regards,
      Stefano L.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic