263210Re: Spam Attack on Postmaster

  • LuKreme
    Feb 28, 2010
      On 28-Feb-10 21:02, Carlos Williams wrote:
      > reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,
      > check_policy_service unix:postgrey/socket, check_sender_access
      > hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,
      > check_helo_access pcre:/etc/postfix/helo_checks.pcre,
      > reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net

      Often people have an exclusion to pass email to postmaster no matter
      what. Check you sender_access and helo_checks for such an exclusion.

      Mine looks like this:

      /^postmaster@...$/ 550 Don't Spoof as my postmaster
      /^postmaster\@/ OK

      --
      They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs,
      and you know, they've all made themselves a part of something