262349Re: virtual(8) with content_filter ??

  • Jordi Espasa Clofent
    Feb 1, 2010
      > If the content filter does not produce auto-replies between users
      > in the same domain, then that is a bug in the content filter.

      Completey clear now.
      Thanks for aclaration.

      --
      I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
      brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass

      Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic