262339virtual(8) with content_filter ¿?

  • Jordi Espasa Clofent
    Feb 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      In my master.cf I have:

      smtp inet n - n - - smtpd -o
      content_filter=filtres

      So, when mailserver recieves a mail, it passes through 'filter' (is a
      perl-based script which control the auto-reply, quota and anti-spam).
      Nice here.

      The problem comes when I need that auto-reply works also between two
      accounts of same domain (controled by mailserver, of course):

      - account a.domain.com --> send an email
      - account b.domain.com --> recieves email

      b.domain.com has the auto-reply active and it works fine when the sender
      is from anywhere but .domain.com.

      ¿How can I do to make content_filter works also with account of same domain?

      I suspect the problem is I use the virtual(8) as LDA and i don't see how
      apply 'content_filter=' parameter here.

      Thanks in advance.

      + info:

      # postconf -n
      bounce_queue_lifetime = 2d
      command_directory = /usr/local/sbin
      config_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
      daemon_directory = /usr/local/libexec/postfix
      data_directory = /var/db/postfix
      home_mailbox = Maildir/
      html_directory = no
      mail_owner = postfix
      mailbox_size_limit = 1024000000
      mailq_path = /usr/local/bin/mailq
      manpage_directory = /usr/local/man
      maximal_queue_lifetime = 2d
      message_size_limit = 256000000
      mydomain = xxxx.xxx
      myhostname = xxx.xxxx.xxxx
      mynetworks_style = host
      newaliases_path = /usr/local/bin/newaliases
      queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
      readme_directory = no
      sample_directory = /usr/local/etc/postfix
      sendmail_path = /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
      setgid_group = maildrop
      smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,
      permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
      reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,
      permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination
      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
      smtpd_sasl_local_domain = noverificar
      smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access
      hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/bloquejats
      unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
      virtual_gid_maps = static:6
      virtual_mailbox_base = /home/postfix
      virtual_mailbox_domains =
      mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf
      virtual_mailbox_limit = 1024000000
      virtual_mailbox_maps =
      mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps.cf
      virtual_minimum_uid = 100
      virtual_transport = virtual
      virtual_uid_maps = static:125

      --

      I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

      Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic