253620Re: Maildir questions

  • J.P. Trosclair
    May 29 1:00 PM
      > my problem is, when i log in, i can't see the mail. the new mail files are
      > being created in /home/username/Maildir/new but... mail clients can't see
      > it.

      This is a configuration issue with your pop3/imap service. You'll need
      to configure it to support maildir and probably tell it where to look
      for the mail directory.

      If you think you have an issue with the maildir themselves, you can try
      opening them with mutt (mutt -f /path/to/maildir/folder). My guess is
      it's a configuration issue as stated above though. Hope this helps.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic