248371After queue filter - avoid filtering forwarded mail with dspam

  • Marcin Rzepecki
    Jan 20, 2009
      Hello again,

      To filter only incoming foreign mail with dspam i'm using access maps:

      smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain
      permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated
      check_sender_access hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/sender_access
      check_client_access pcre:/usr/local/etc/postfix/filter_default

      My filter_default contains:
      /./ FILTER lmtp:unix:/var/run/dspam/sock
      (dspam is running as daemon and is reinjecting mail to Postfix using SMTP
      at localhost:10026)

      All is working as I want. But some of my users needs to be forwarded
      to other machine (running postfix+dspam to) to avoid NFS mount, so I would
      like to filter their mail only on destination machine. Filter is
      triggered depend on client info/envelope from etc., so even when mail
      needs to be forwarded it goes to dspam first.

      Is there a possibility to trigger content filters _after_ expanding aliases
      (virtual/local)? I would like to filter only mail which destination is local
      machine and let the others to be forwarded untouched after expanding aliases.
      I know I can call dspam as mailbox_command of course, but this solution has big
      disadvantage - filtering can be bypassed by ~/.forward file, so it forbids users
      to call their own LDA.

      Thanks for any suggestions.
      Cheers,

      P.S. Some sysinfo:
      FreeBSD Current, postfix-current-2.6.20081109,4,dspam-devel-3.8.0

      --
      Marcin Rzepecki
      m.rzepecki(at)iem.pw.edu.pl