247579reject_rbl_client after check_policy_service

  • Rajkumar S
    Jan 2, 2009
      Hi,

      I have a smtpd_recipient_restrictions section as follows:

      smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
      reject_unknown_sender_domain,
      permit_mynetworks,
      reject_non_fqdn_sender,
      reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
      reject_invalid_hostname,
      reject_unauth_destination
      reject_rbl_client sip.invaluement.local
      reject_rbl_client sip24.invaluement.local
      check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:9997,
      reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org

      Greylisting server returns defer_if_permit to defer a mail. My
      objective is to lookup only those domains in zen whcih has passed
      greylisting test. But in my configuration above mails which are
      greylisted also gets blocked by zen. I guess this is the way
      defer_if_permit works. But is there any way to get the behavior I
      want?

      Thanks and regards,

      raj
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic