247578Re: Finding the envelope-sender after always_bcc? (SOLVED)

    Jan 2, 2009
      Jeff Weinberger a écrit :

      > I used a pcre: table for smtpd_sender_restrictions and the PREPEND
      > action as follows:
      >
      > main.cf:
      > smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access
      > pcre:/etc/postfix/smtpd_sender_restrictions.pcre
      >
      > smtpd_sender_restrictions.pcre
      > /^(.*)/ PREPEND X-Envelope-Sender: ${1}
      >
      > this will insert into every message a header "X-Envelope-Sender: "
      > followed by the envelope sender value. It won't pass the
      > envelope-sender as SMTP MAIL FROM (dspam wasn't designed to do that,

      dspam gets it via LMTP MAIL FROM, and it will pass it back to postfix
      with SMT MAIL FROM. I have used this in the past and I'm sure others are
      using it now (ping steve?). something in your setup prevents this from
      working but I don' think it is a dspam limitation.

      > and
      > until I take the step to a better before-queue filter or something that
      > does, this will work, since all I needed was to capture the
      > envelope-sender).
      >
      > Limited testing shows this to work. There might be cases beyond what I
      > tested that will behave differently than I expect or very oddly.
      >
      > Thanks again!
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic