      From: owner-postfix-users@... [mailto:owner-postfix-users@...] On Behalf Of Sahil Tandon
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:12 PM
      To: postfix-users@...
      Subject: Re: Qstat and Postqueue

      Sriram Nyshadham <sriram.nyshadham@...> wrote:

      > I am new to postfix and am wondering what is the difference between qstat and postqueue contents. When I check my qstat
      > I get only 4000 mails in the queue. Whereas when I try postqueue, I See around 18000. Please help me.

      Stick to postqueue. Isn't qstat for qmail?

      --
      Sahil Tandon <sahil@...>

      Confidentiality And Disclaimer Notice
      Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. ......www.netenrich.com