242996Re: postfix, dovecot and altermime

  • Jerry
    Sep 1, 2008
      On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:06:04 +0300
      İsmail ÖZATAY <ismail@...> wrote:

      > I am using postfix and dovecot+mysql auth. I am trying to integrate
      > altermime with postfix but i could not do it. when i use altermime i
      > can send e-mail but not going anywhere all outgoing mails are lost..
      > How can i fix it? Here is my main.cf and master.cf files ;

      [snip]

      1) Post the output of 'postconf -n'
      2) Show the pertinent logs that describe what is transpiring with
      your mail.

      --
      Jerry
      gesbbb@...

      He who foresees calamities suffers them twice over.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic