241909Re: Whitelist a host using check_client_access before the rbl check?

  • Nicolas KOWALSKI
    Aug 4, 2008
      On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:29:34PM -0400, Brian Evans - Postfix List wrote:
      > Brian Evans - Postfix List wrote:
      >>>
      >>> I apparently have no other choices to whitelist-before-rbl such a
      >>> dynamic pool's host.
      >>>
      >> A *better* way is force them to Authenticate using SASL.
      >>
      >> See http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html
      >> Postfix supports either Cyrus or Dovecot SASL.
      >>
      > P.S. This is if you fully trust and know this host

      Yes, I fully trust this host. Actually, it is the mx backup for my home
      server:

      $ host petole.dyndns.org
      petole.dyndns.org has address 87.90.240.206
      petole.dyndns.org mail is handled by 10 demisel.dyndns.org.
      petole.dyndns.org mail is handled by 5 petole.dyndns.org.

      Can I use authentication for MX?

      --
      Nicolas
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic