239255Re: Problems setting up mobile virtual server

    Jun 2, 2008
      Felipe Contreras:
      > Anyway, I can see that generic is run first because when I use
      > gmail.com in transport it's properly relayed, and generic is mapping
      > from felipec.org to gmail.com.

      No, transport mapping happens before generic mapping. You are
      perhaps confused with the effects of an SMTP-based content filter.

      > I want to use mutt and I want to send e-emails as if I used my
      > gmail.com account. And of course I can't rely with gmail.com nor send
      > emails to it when I'm at work unless I rely with my company's smtp
      > server.

      This is easy. Use different Postfix configuration files depending on
      whether you are at home or at work.