237800Re: How to copy all incoming and outgoing messages

  • Michael Katz
    May 2, 2008
      Forums wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > How do I make it so postfix will copy all incoming and outgoing emails to another email invisibly? It's a SOX requirement actually. I have to save all the emails.
      >
      > So, I create one account called "log". Every email that goes through the mail server has to be invisibly copied to that user whether incoming or outgoing. Thanks for the help. I'm new to postfix.
      >
      > Peter

      You can do exactly this with MPP. I get a million lashes for mentioning
      our solution on the list, but until someone funds my life we have to
      charge for the software. messagepartners.com .

      M Katz

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic