232252Re: virtual transport overwrites recipient

    Jan 2, 2008
      Ondrej Pachner wrote:
      > hi,
      > thank you for advice, but the problem persists: I still don't have
      > X-Original-To header in the mail, although I have
      > enable_original_recipient = yes :-(

      You have

      maildrop unix - n n - - pipe
      flags=DRhu user=vmail:daemon argv=/usr/bin/maildrop -w 90
      -d ${user}@${nexthop} ${extension} ${recipient} ${user} ${nexthop}

      look at the flags=...

      From http://www.postfix.org/pipe.8.html

      O Prepend an "X-Original-To: recipient" mes-
      sage header with the recipient address as
      given to Postfix. Note: for this to work,
      the transport_destination_recipient_limit
      must be 1 (see SINGLE-RECIPIENT DELIVERY
      above for details).

      This feature is available as of Postfix 2.0.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic