229172Re: Possible MX Lookup/Ordering Issue

    Nov 1, 2007
      gordan@...:
      > I can paste the logs, but since they aren't debug level logs (only normal
      > /var/log/maillog), they are unlikely to help in tracking down the problem.
      > But if there's a debug parameter you want me to reconfigure postfix with
      > to get some more detailed logs, I'm more than happy to add it and report
      > back.

      We don't need no steenkeeng debug logs at this point. The
      normal logging show exactly which IP addresses the SMTP
      client tries to connect to.

      You may obfuscate the recipient (as long as you give the domain
      name in the text) but please do not remove process ID, time
      stamp or other information.