      From: Victor Duchovni [mailto:Victor.Duchovni@...]
      Sent: Mon 01-Oct-07 17:36
      To: Ward, Martin
      Cc: postfix-users@...
      Subject: Re: Programmatic access to the showq daemon/data

      On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 05:21:58PM +0100, Ward, Martin wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Is there any kind of documentation on how
      to access the mail queue list
      > from within a program? Perl or C would be
      nice!

      > I ask because I have a number of mail servers that
      regularly have mail
      > queues > 300,000 emails and a lot of these queues
      are bounces and
      > double-bounces.

      Fix this, instead of processing the consequences, fix the real problem,
      eliminate the source of bounces.

      The message is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone else, nor may it be copied in any way.

      The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the named addressee and/or have received this message in error, please advise us by e-mailing security@... and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

      Internet communications are not secure and COLT does not accept responsibility for this message, its contents nor responsibility for any viruses.

      No contracts can be created or varied on behalf of COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or affiliates ("COLT") and any other party by email Communications unless expressly agreed in writing with such other party.

      Please note that incoming emails will be automatically scanned to eliminate potential viruses and unsolicited promotional emails. For more information refer to www.colt.net or contact us on +44(0)20 7390 3900.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic