227405Re: New user needs help

  • Chris Arnold
    Sep 30, 2007
      david@... wrote:
      > postqueue -p

      This showed email rejects in the queue
      > That will show you what is in the queue,.....can you please try to break
      > down your problem a bit clearer? What is your objective here?
      I am trying to get email forwarded from our main mailserver to the
      webserver that has postfix installed so mailman can handle the emails
      from a list. It appears that postfix sends the email fine as people get
      the confirm email but when users post to the list, postfix does not seem
      to get the email. So, i would like to see if i have postfix configured
      correctly for this. Thanks for your patience

      Chris
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic