224376RE: Asking Open Relay

  • Marky Yehezkiel
    Aug 1, 2007
      > Is this the same configuration that failed the relay test? We need
      consistent information.

      Yes it is same configuration. And I never change mydestination or my
      networks and I try from abuse.net/relay.html and from abuse.net/relay.html
      there is option to input your email account (register first to
      new@...) or using anonymous mode and If I choose anonymous mode relay
      test is successful my MX doesn't open relay but if I put my email account
      relay test is failed my MX become open relay. I assumed that because my
      email domain has MX in the MX that I tested and if I delete my email domain
      from relay_domains the relay test is success abuse.net couldn't send test
      email via my MX to my email account. Also can you show me the right
      configuration of main.cf for restricting become open relay? Thank you