221225parameter setgid_group: unknown group name: postdrop

  • JOYDEEP
    Jun 1, 2007
      Dear list,

      could any one kindly help me to fix it ?

      after starting postconf I get the error

      =====================================
      parameter setgid_group: unknown group name: postdrop

      here is " postconf -n "

      broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
      command_directory = /usr/sbin
      config_directory = /etc/postfix
      daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
      delay_warning_time = 4h
      local_recipient_maps = $alias_maps unix:passwd.byname
      mail_owner = postfix
      mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
      manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
      mydestination = localhost
      mydomain = opendingo.com
      myhostname = lvps87-230-8-228.opendingo.com
      mynetworks_style = host
      newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
      queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
      readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix/README_FILES
      sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
      setgid_group = postdrop
      smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name ($mail_version) (SuSe Linux)
      permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination
      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
      smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
      unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450
      virtual_gid_maps = static:800
      virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail/domains
      virtual_mailbox_domains = ldap:domain
      virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:accounts
      virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
      virtual_uid_maps = static:800
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic