215819Re: MAILER-DAEMON bounces - Can parse them to a specific user.

  • Chuck Amadi
    Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Wietse Venema

      Cheers for clearing that issue up.

      Cheers

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck Amadi
      ROK Corporation Limited

      Tel: 01446 795 839
      Fax: 01446 794 994
      International Tel: +44 1446 795 839

      email: chuck.amadi@...

      This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe
      that you are the intended recipient, do not pass it on or copy it in any
      way. Please delete it immediately.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic