      these headers:

      Sender: owner-postfix-users@...

      If the check fails the mail is unlikely to have come from the list and is
      most likely spam (or a direct reply from someone on the list - which I
      don't want) and gets rejected.

      What I would like to know is, can something similar be implemented using
      postfix's header_checks? My reading of the docs suggests it can't be done
      because postfix only processes a single header at a time and makes a
      decision per header.

      Another thing is I would like to reject mails don't have a "Subject:"
      header (or it is empty). Again, because of the way the header_checks are
      done I don't think I can check for the absence of a particular header?

      --
      Crayon
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic