212201Re: SASL vs. M$ Outlook and Outlook Express

  • Rene van Hoek
    Jan 1, 2007
      Tom Kovar wrote:
      > --- T

      We advice our customers to configure outlook in the following way (texts
      are in Dutch, but the screenshots should be clear):

      I have a Windows machine near me. If you can send me an test-account, I
      would be happy to test if I can authenticate with your mta. I assume you
      don't have an Windows machine currently available?

      By the way, please don't top-post. It makes this thread harder to follow.

      rene at active8 nl
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic