212188RE: SASL vs. M$ Outlook and Outlook Express

  • Tom Kovar
    Jan 1, 2007
      Maybe a good idea to send the info on my config and the relevant parts
      of the log file:

      From main.cf:
      mynetworks = 192.168.0.0/24, 127.0.0.0/8

      smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
      smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks
      permit_sasl_authenticated reject_unauth_destination
      smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
      broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
      smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
      smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
      debug_peer_list = 194.212.102.169

      And the relevant parts of the log file (skipping the address parsing and
      rewriting info) in attachment.

      Thanks again,
      --- Tom