208181Re: [pfx] Re: [pfx] Re: Unknown Mail Transport Error

  • Charles Gregory
    Nov 1, 2006
      On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Wietse Venema wrote:
      > > I manually cleared some spam from the host6 queue and I noticed several
      > > pieces of the 'stuck' mail went through, then it 'hung' again.

      I did this a second time, and requeued everything and restarted
      postfix (again) and finally the queue cleared. So it was definitely
      something IN one of those messages choking procmail or spamassassin.
      Possibly a malformed attachment. I've had issues with those in the last
      week.... :(

      Just hope this doesn't happen again....

      - Charles
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic