208164Re: A question on building mail gateway with Postfix

  • Sandy Drobic
    Nov 1, 2006
      wadia wrote:
      > Devdas Bhagat wrote:
      >> On 01/11/06 01:55 +0800, wadia wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hi All
      >>> Currently, I'm going to build a mail gateway by using postfix, and
      >>> the following is my requirements:
      >>> 1) all the mails to aaa.com will be transferred to aaa.my.com pool.
      >>> 2) all the mails to bbb.com will be transferred to bbb.my.com pool.
      >>> 3) and all the other mails will be transferred to ccc.my.com pool.
      >>>
      >>> From the postfix document, I know that I can define 'transport' file
      >>> like the following to finish 1) and 2), but I still have no idea how
      >>> to configure postfix to make all the other mails transfer to
      >>> ccc.my.com pool. Any body can help me? You help is appreciated.
      >>>

      >> Use relayhost, or a wildcard transport.
      >>
      >> Devdas Bhagat
      >>

      > after I define the 'relayhost' in main.cf just like:
      > relayhost = [10.127.0.1]
      >
      > and /etc/postfix/transport
      > aaa.com smtp:[10.127.0.2]
      >
      > I find that all the mails including from aaa.com are transferred to
      > 10.127.0.1. And the mail from aaa.com is not transferred to 10.127.0.2,
      > is there any wrong with my configuration?

      - Did you execute "postmap hash:/etc/postfix/transport"?

      - Is /etc/postfix/transport actually in your configuration?
      What does "postconf transport_maps" say?

      Sandy
      --
      List replies only please!