204599Re: FILTER_README suggestions

  • Eray Aslan
    Sep 1, 2006
      On Fri, September 1, 2006 8:30 pm, Eray Aslan wrote:
      > On Fri, September 1, 2006 7:40 pm, Wietse Venema wrote:
      >> If you have examples to share, it will save me time.
      >
      > Here is a sample maildroprc file:

      For the record, here is a working maildroprc file. Please disregard the
      previous one.

      maildirmake=/usr/bin/maildirmake
      MAILDIR=$DEFAULT
      JUNK_FOLDER=.Spam

      _JUNK_DEST=$MAILDIR/$JUNK_FOLDER/

      #automatically create the Junk folder
      `test -d $_JUNK_DEST`
      if ($RETURNCODE != 0 )
      {
      `$maildirmake $_JUNK_DEST`
      # auto subscribe. the following works for courier-imap
      `echo INBOX$JUNK_FOLDER >> $MAILDIR/courierimapsubscribed`
      }
      # Spam gets tagged with X-Spam-Flag
      if ( /^X-Spam-Flag: YES/:h )
      {