200181Re: Long time sending

    Jul 2, 2006
      > On 1 Jul 06, at 19:06 , Wietse Venema wrote:
      >
      > > A problem report without confguration and actual evidence?
      > >
      > > Do some home work.
      > >
      > > http://www.postfix.org/QSHAPE_README.html
      >
      > Thanks for the starting point. Exactly what I was looking for. I even
      > expected the attitude.
      >
      > # no qshape in /var/root/bin /Developer/Tools /usr/local/bin /usr/
      > bin /bin /usr/sbin /sbin /sw/bin /sw/sbin /opt/local/bin

      Citing the first paragraph of

      Purpose of this document of QSHAPE_README.html:

      This document describes the qshape(1) program which helps the
      administrator understand the Postfix queue message distribution
      sorted by time and by sender or recipient domain. QSHAPE(1) IS
      BUNDLED WITH THE POSTFIX 2.1 SOURCE UNDER THE "AUXILIARY"
      DIRECTORY.

      I can point you to the docs, but I can't teach you to read.