200162Re: Long time sending

  • Jan Steinman
    Jul 1, 2006
      On 1 Jul 06, at 19:06 , Wietse Venema wrote:

      > A problem report without confguration and actual evidence?
      >
      > Do some home work.
      >
      > http://www.postfix.org/QSHAPE_README.html

      Thanks for the starting point. Exactly what I was looking for. I even
      expected the attitude.

      # no qshape in /var/root/bin /Developer/Tools /usr/local/bin /usr/
      bin /bin /usr/sbin /sbin /sw/bin /sw/sbin /opt/local/bin

      Ah, never mind. I forgot that I'm running an "unsupported" version --
      the one that comes with the latest MacOS X updates. Last time I tried
      to install the supported version, I and my customers were without
      mail for a week.

      :::: Sell your cleverness, and purchase bewilderment -- Rumi
      :::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99-6313-15>
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic