      From: Victor Duchovni [mailto:Victor.Duchovni@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 4:54 PM
      To: postfix-users@...
      Subject: Re: Relay_recipients syntax?

      On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 04:42:14PM -0500, Mike French wrote:

      > Is the relay_recipients all or nothing? I want to define the valid
      > recipients for misos.net, misrg.com, misresourcegroup.com and let the
      > other domains through undefined. My thought is to create a
      > relay_recipients file
      > with:

      > # Unfiltered Recipients
      > tresbonne.com ok
      > beavans.org ok
      > infinistorinc.com ok
      > acclaimnetworks.com ok

      The unverified domains need an "@" sign before the domain name. To leave
      entire hierarchies in the table use a regexp table, or use
      check_recipient_access instead of relay_recipient_maps to explicitly
      allow/deny appropriate recipients:

      # Only given users valid in domain and all sub-domains.
      user1@... DUNNO
      user2@... DUNNO
      example.com 550 5.1.1 Invalid recipient
      .example.com 550 5.1.1 Invalid recipient

      # All localparts in domain, valid, but not sub-domains
      example.org DUNNO
      .example.org 550 5.1.1 Invalid recipient

      # Placeholder for future validation
      example.net DUNNO
      .example.net DUNNO

      This assumes that "parent_domains_matches_subdomains" is empty (not default,
      but highly recommended).

      system/email administrator to architect and sustain the Unix email

      If my response solves your problem, the best way to thank me is to not send
      an "it worked, thanks" follow-up. If you must respond, please put "It
      worked, thanks" in the "Subject" so I can delete these quickly.