193536Re: Backing up indefinitely or for set time

  • Keith Matthews
    Mar 1, 2006
      On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:45:49 +0000
      Simon Waters <simonw@...> wrote:

      > Don't put an SMTP server on a dynamic IP address - you'll only create
      > a headache for yourself. If you've enough boxes to be worrying about
      > such things get a static IP address, it will be less work than trying
      > to work around it.

      I'll add to that - If your ISP won't provide one then change ISP. In my
      experience ISPs that insist on dynamic IP only don't want servers on
      their systems and won't provide proper support.

      --
      Due to excessive spam as a result of archiving of this list I only
      accept mail through the list server.