191531Re: Connection timed out errors

  • Ralf Hildebrandt
    Feb 1, 2006
      * Troy Davis <lists@...>:

      > Are "Connection time out" error a problem with my server or the receiving
      > server?

      Well, the connection just times out. That's all. For whatever reasons.
      They're already blacklisted for that:

      Host/Domain: sbcglobal.com
      Listed in the RHSBL dsn.rfc-ignorant.org
      Listed in the RHSBL abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
      Listed in the RHSBL postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
      Listed in the RHSBL whois.rfc-ignorant.org

      --
      Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt@...) spamtrap@...
      http://www.postfix-buch.com