189645Re: How make postfix use /etc/aliases BEFORE sending to smart relayhost?

  • seberino@spawar.navy.mil
    Dec 31, 2005
      Wietse

      I tried reading virtual alias map stuff and seemed complicated.

      Can you please tell me simplest steps just to make one simple
      address rewrite for root@...???

      I just need this SINGLE address to NOT get forwarded to my
      smart relayhost.

      Can you walk me through just this ONE change?

      I'd really appreciate it!

      Chris

      --
      _______________________________________