189591Re: ETRN and permit_mx_backup

    Dec 30, 2005
      Pavel Urban:
      > Hello,
      >
      > is it possible to allow etrn for all domains that our server serves as
      > backup mx? Ie something like permit_mx_backup for
      > smtpd_etrn_restrictions... I've tried to search in archives and found
      > only my own, pretty old question.

      permit_mx_backup
      Permit the request when the local mail system is backup MX for
      the RCPT TO address, or when the address is an authorized desti-
      nation (see permit_auth_destination for definition).

      It requires a recipient address.

      For ETRN access, why not specify the network blocks that cover
      your customers?

      Wietse