      From: "/dev/rob0" <rob0@...>
      To: <postfix-users@...>
      Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 12:16 PM
      Subject: Re: I'm sending "aaazzzaaazzzaaazzzaaazzzaaazzz" emails

      > On Wednesday 2005-November-23 22:03, Jason wrote:
      >> But is this "aaazzz" problem related to dynamic ip,
      >
      > Of course not.
      >
      >> or linux,
      >
      > Of course not.
      >
      >> or a bug?
      >
      > Apparently not in Postfix. I would guess in sendmail or mailscanner,
      > more likely the latter. Why in particular did you think it was Postfix
      > doing this?

      Because this would happen only when I have an entry of address mapping in
      generic table of the postfix box :
      eg user1@localhost user1@...
      And although I have mailscanner installed in the sendmail box, in order to
      verify it, I have disabled mailscanner, and the situation is exactly the
      same.

      > --
      > mail to this address is discarded unless "/dev/rob0"
      > or "not-spam" is in Subject: header

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic