Everything is back in my studio with its lovely new vinyl floor. Here are the photos. http://firstname.lastname@example.org
I ordered mine as a guest :+) It went thru with no problem. I am embarrassed to say I ordered 3 (one will probably be a little gift for a friend :+) My current
okay I made an account and ordered two...thanks!! Subee who sewed and sewed these past few days. using all my 1 1/2" squaressubee310
We have postage stamp charm swaps three times a year: February, June and October.
Home Page Quilt was made by Sue Fender, Kalamazoo, Michigan for a very dear friend for Christmas. The block was published in Quiltmaker's 100 blocks book. I just made a 120 blocks, grouped them in fours and then joined them together for a quilt top. It was as simple as that! (No, really it was--great weekend project!)
- Jun 17, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.