Happy Thanksgiving Everyone 8-) La Vella in Californiajasperhill40
Hi Subee and swappers Thank you all so much! I received my swap squares on Friday and my kids and I had great fun over the weekend sorting the squares intorobina_sanderson
Whoo-hoo, I received my plump squishy ~ had both the August 1 1/2 inch neutral strips and everyone's tiny squares. The package had stamped across the middlejasperhill40
We have postage stamp charm swaps three times a year: February, June and October.
Home Page Quilt was made by Sue Fender, Kalamazoo, Michigan for a very dear friend for Christmas. The block was published in Quiltmaker's 100 blocks book. I just made a 120 blocks, grouped them in fours and then joined them together for a quilt top. It was as simple as that! (No, really it was--great weekend project!)
- Jun 17, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.