I had a plump envelope in my mailbox today. It was from Beazie L. Somehow I had sent her hostess gift back to her. I really do have a great system when Isubee310
I was wondering if your swaps are just for 1 1/2. Are there any for 2 inch?djahorne
Each time I pull out the postage stamp box I think I ought to devote some time to sorting them. So far I have a baggie with some neutrals. Right now email@example.com
We have postage stamp charm swaps three times a year: February, June and October.
Home Page Quilt was made by Sue Fender, Kalamazoo, Michigan for a very dear friend for Christmas. The block was published in Quiltmaker's 100 blocks book. I just made a 120 blocks, grouped them in fours and then joined them together for a quilt top. It was as simple as that! (No, really it was--great weekend project!)
- Jun 17, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.