No activity in last 7 days
Post Carbon New England is a group of New England residents who are concerned with the looming issues surrounding Oil and Natural Gas peak, decline and depletion. Our main concern is what we are going to do as a community to live with less and less available energy. We share ideas on how to shape the future of our communities, we plan events to educate our neighbors, and we come together to share plans, ideas and practices.
- Feb 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.