Extremelly Low Prices Electronics! Plasma TV, Notebooks, DVD, etc. giovanni

  • G.D.P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      Hello!
      Our company sells electronics at extremely low prices. We're able to get products cheaper
      buying from manufacturer directly. Another thing is the ability to buy electronics that got
      stock on the border because the price drops 2-3 times then and if we don't buy it then it
      could be sold at local stores for the price close to retail.
      Each item has an international warranty provided by manufacturer.

      In this letter we listed our most appealing offers.
      Full list can be found on our web-site.

      Go on: http://www.gooddealsplus.info