Investing.com Score big with this one

  • Investing.com bolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006

      I run around taking care of everything behind the scenes, like making sure lunch is there, preparing the location, making the sure the model is doing a great job What a great opportunity to get some dollars tucked in your shirt! Another factor to consider is the radiator capI consider myself an artist--I paint, draw, practice photography, do my own hair and makeup--so as a model I try to create my own style of poses
      Lightening bolt of cash

      Hot, fast and soaring upwards
      Terax Energy Inc. (TERX.OB)

      This might be just the sto ck you have been waiting for!

      Terax Energy Inc. (TERX.OB)
      Current pri ce: 0.2
      It should increase 500% till the end of this week.

      Why TEREX (OTC BB: TERX)?
      Exploration, exploitation, and development of its highly prospective oil and gas properties.

      Whatch it on thursday morning!

      My weekend free time is so scarce right now because I do a lot of photo shootsWho did you have pinned up on your wall when you were growing up? Fluidyne claims the added surface area and volume equate to approximately a 20-percent improvement over the stock radiator in cooling performanceWho did you have pinned up on your wall when you were growing up? I even tried to go to a wine and food show in Miami, Fla In conjunction with a variable-length intake manifold, the advanced VTEC engine anticipates having a 13-percent increase in combustion efficiency over current i-VTEC powerplants

      Why would I put myself out there if I were a bad actress?This motor promises to have the acceleration of a 2.0-liter but get the mileage of a 1.5-liter I don't like the model-looking guys at all