TAIWAN FOOD &BEVERAGE MACHINE

  • JOHN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      IF YOU'VR PURCHASED THE EQUIPMENT FROM TAIWAN KEENSENG, PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE REPAIR, DESIGN AND ADD THE EQUIPMENT.�L���D����

      Dear Sir:
          Geo Hon Company is professional food machine manfucturing company in Taiwan
      We have 40 years of business experience. We are not only manufacture machinery.
      We also provide  professional planning design and support.
      Our quality of service and technological standards are stabe and renovatve.
      Our objective is to be customer service orientd,and to provide the
      best possible food and beverage machinery.

      We are currently in the prcess of expanding our overseas market.
      If you are interested in what we have to offer,
      we would be happy to hear from you

      Our objective is to be customer service orientd, and to provide the
      Best possible food and beverage machinery.
          We are currently in the prcess of expanding our overseas market.
      If you are interested in what we have to offer, we would be happy to
      hear from you.
      Sincerely,
                                                John Chen
                    Tems Of Business
      The whole packing facilities of mineral water
      The whole plant for juice Equipment
      The whole plant for Milk Equipment
      BOTTLE RINSER FILLER CAPPER
      AUTO CASE PACKER UNPACKER AND CREAT WASHER
      Canned Foods Machinery
      Automatic Filler, Aluminum Foil Capper & Sealer
      Contact information:Please contact Jill Wang at:
      Tel:886-6-2492325~7
      Fax:886-6-2492324
      E-mail:
      formosafiller@...
      http://www.mechanism.com.tw

      Our products list as following:
      Automatic empty bottle unscrambler

      Automatic Filling Capping Machine

      CONVEYOR

      FULLY AUTOMATIC BOX PACKER/UNPACKER

      AUTO UNIFORM FLAP FOLDING & CARTON SEALER

      Automatic Plastic Cap Capping Machine