racing

  • Rose Rosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006

      I thought I just needed a certification in TEFL specifically to begin teaching ESL. I am interested in Mexico for its art scene though its not set in stone .
      My next question is, how do I gain teaching experience?
      Compared to the CELTA and now the Masters, I realize how flimsy these things are.
      My next question is, how do I gain teaching experience?
      Plenty of other schools in Taiwan, check them out before you go to HESS. :: Has anyone completed the IH Chiang Mai CELTA Course?
      DO THE CELTA instead.
      My next question is, how do I gain teaching experience? I'm still looking for another great place to teach in Mexico.
      :: Has anyone completed the IH Chiang Mai CELTA Course? My experience is that the online certificate was worthless for me.
      :: RE: Here's a debate starter. :: RE: Recommend a Good place to get certified?
      :: Try out teaching then get certificate - could this be bad?
      I have great references but I am not officially certified.
      :: RE: Try out teaching then get certificate - could this be bad?
      :: RE: ESL teacher in the US ,what do i need to teach abroad ?
      I am against them because they offer false praise for poor abilities.
      Should I go for a teaching certificate, a second degree in English, or ESL certification?
      :: RE: Recommend a Good place to get certified?
      If you are persistant, intelligent,and don't take no for an answer, you will succeed at almost everything you set your mind to do.
      :: RE: ESL teacher in the US ,what do i need to teach abroad ? I really like teaching business English!
      But would the lack of education on how to teach alter the experience so drastically that it makes it unenjoyable?
      Use the job listings on eslemployment.
      Should I go for a teaching certificate, a second degree in English, or ESL certification? I have great references but I am not officially certified.