ATTN:EARN UP TO US$700 OR MORE WEEKLY AS A REPRESENTATIVE.

  • Glen Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      GL-Moore International Limited is a Fabrics textile company.We produce and distribute clothing materials such as atiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US and Canada market. Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and Canada therefore we are currently looking for people who
      will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US and Canada market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

      WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
      The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Latvia is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our textiles( in money orders,cheque or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us via a method which we shall provide to you.This way we will save money because of tax
      decreasing.

      JOB DESCRIPTION?
      1. Recieve payment from Clients
      2. Cash Payments at your Bank
      3. Deduct 5% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
      4. Forward balance afer deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.

      HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
      5% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via cheques or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $350 (5% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 5%, though later it will increase up to 10%!

      ADVANTAGES
      You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our
      employees never leave us.

      MAIN REQUIREMENTS
      18 years or older
      legally capable
      responsible
      ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
      with PC knowledge
      e-mail and internet experience (minimal)
      And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract!
      If you are interested in our offer, please to reply.Mail directly to my personal email address: mglen_attn@...
      Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.And we hope to hear back from you.

      Very Respectfully,
      Mr. Glen Moore
      President,
      GL-Moore International Limited